Monday, July 18, 2011

A SUCKER FOR MEN IN UNIFORM

I thought it would be fun to share a little poetry with y' all today. I bet ya didn't know that I enjoy writing poetry and actually find it quite relaxing. I always enjoyed writing poetry that rhymed but was also descriptive. I stopped writing poetry because I felt that it was lacking something that I just couldn't quite put my finger on. Interestingly enough as I thought about what topic to write in my first blog some poetry came to mind.


I let y'all tell me... what ya think. ;)








A SUCKER FOR MEN IN UNIFORM

I feel the sensation, something’s near…
I recognize it and sense the fear…
I debate with myself, whether to seek it out…
Can I handle this and what it’s all about?
I’m a glutton for punishment, I always have been.
So why should I fall for it? They’re just a bunch of men.

I take a peek and my heart starts pounding…
“Oh yeah”, “Go get him,” my mind starts hounding.
Commanding, demanding to take the chance….
The curiosity is killing me as I reposition my stance.
I’ve never been down this road before. My heart can take so much.
But now he’s moving closer…oh God, he’s not alone…there are a bunch.

A cop, a fireman, a wolf and a soldier….
My eyes absorb the scene before me and I know that it will soon be over.
My fantasy come true is right before my eyes…
I feel the moisture leak between my thighs.
I moisten my lips then part them and try to gain control.
I take in their attire and lust filled thoughts hit my soul.
They look me over as if I am their next meal,
Visions of naked bodies entwined, fill my thoughts, I beg that they are real.

Muscles and chiseled abs, definition across their chests…
Tight fitting uniforms, iron clad thighs hidden beneath their Sunday best…
Firm calloused hands that hold lethal weapons, handcuffs and so much more…
My mind continues to fantasize, I can’t have just one….I want all four.

I suddenly can sense everything about them and describe them to a T.
I want them, every part of them. I will not share them, they’re all for me.

I fall into seduction mode. I am not an easy lay.
On the contrary I can be quite demanding, I’m an independent woman with the final say.
I press my hands down my hips, across my belly to stop the quivering….
My insides shake, my breasts tingle, I KNOW I can handle what they’re delivering…
I sense their superiority all Alpha males demand control
The tables turn in a second, they can do as they please… they own this soul.

My body burns with such desire as the fireman looks me over and smiles…
I pant in hopes he has the tools to conquer these desires.
From simmer to molten, he’s got me hot, the others growl, the fantasy heightens…
My nipples pebble, my belly tightens. I’m both turned on and a little frightened.


Why must men in uniform cause me such a physical reaction?
There just men that’s all, they have no special power, yet my body has such a reaction.

My sexual appetite is salacious when it comes to men like this.
And then I feel the cool, hard metal as the cop connects my wrists.
I lose my breath, my pussy weeps…Oh God I’m about to explode…
Then the soldier takes position in front of me and this is what I’m told…

We saw you across the crowded room and knew you were the one…
A mate to four for us to explore, to lick, to taste, to have some fun…”

I suddenly lost my ability to speak but my body gave away my need…
A gush of fluid escapes my pussy as the sexy wolf discovers the deed.
He kneels down right in front of me, presses strong hands to my knees then thighs and again I am on fire…
He caresses higher and higher, pushing up my dress, revealing evidence of my desire.

I gasp in need, I pant and moan as I hold his shoulders digging in with my nails…
I can not take it… I want them now… I need these Alpha males.

All four surround me. They begin to state their intentions…
Then they start their dirty talk, about hard cocks… my wet pussy and very creative sexual positions.
A pinch to my nipple, a caress across my ass, a hand on my waist another on my shoulder….
The scent of their cologne, the knowledge that I am theirs… builds my confidence and makes me bolder.

I take a breath and give into my desires and know with them is where I belong.

“Yes, take me now. You are my fantasy come true…I’m a sucker for men in uniform.”

By Dixie Lynn Dwyer








I hope you enjoyed my poem. It was inspired by my newest series FIVE-O. Independent women conquering Alpha males despite their use of intimidation and superiority.

5 comments:

Jenika Snow said...

Wonderful poem, Dixie!!

Stormy said...

LOL, I knew before even reaching the end of the poem that this had to something you wrote, Dixie!! Makes me just a little more impatient for the next in the ST series!

Savanna Kougar said...

Dixie, very creative. Very hot!

AuthorDixieLynnDwyer said...

Thank you! (Grinning)!

Heather Rainier said...

Well done Dixie! I love that we have a poet in our midst. That adds a wonderful, surprising element to our group:)