Monday, July 11, 2011

We're Officially Open!

WELCOME TO OUR NEW BLOG!!

Be sure to follow the blog so you don't miss any of the fun!

You can also follow us on Twitter


Every month will be filled with fun blogs from ten of your favorite, bestselling menage romance authors (view individual profiles above):

Stacey Espino
Sophie Oak
Jenika Snow
Heather Rainier
Kayla Knight
Lily Harlem
Dixie Lynn Dwyer
Corinne Davies
Juniper Bell
Eve Langlais


*****************************************


ANAL




Not all menage romance books contain anal sex, some have little or no sex at all.  Personally, I don't think it's complete without it.  To truly share a woman, I want the whole shebang.  Sure, you can call it double penetration if you have vaginal and oral, but it just doesn't have the same erotic impact.  As a reader, I feel a tad ripped off without it.  When writing, I make sure all my menage romances have anal with double or triple penetration.  But, then again, most of mine are sextreme.

Now anal is not for everyone!  Some cringe just hearing mention of it.  Others prefer not to read about it. And there are those that prefer to keep in solely as a reading fantasy, which is fine.  But if you're reading a menage romance, you shouldn't be shocked to find it. 



There are some important things to remember when writing anal scenes:

1.) Lube.  Yes, some type of lubrication, please, even if not your typical store bought variety.  The thought of going for the gold when everything is dry just ruins a scene, in my opinion.  It's unrealistic and downright painful to think about.  It's especially true if the heroine is having anal for the first time. 

2.) Prep Time.  Anal sex is a lot different than vaginal.  A considerate hero will offer the heroine some time to adjust, taking it slow at first or stopping while she gets familiar with the new sensation. This only holds true for the first time in a scene.  Once the heroine has been prepped, she better be ready for more.

3.) No Switcheroo.  Once one of the heros goes anal, he should never go for the pussy again in the same scene (unless he plucks off a condom).  That's just gross and extremely unsanitary for the heroine.




What type of menage romance do you prefer?  m/m/m, m/f/m, m/m/f


Want to win a PDF copy of one of my menage romances (of your choice)?


*Follow our awesome new blog

*Let us know your preference to the above question with your name/email in the comments.



Stacey xo

28 comments:

trinity said...

Hello Stacey just had to leave a comment. Love the new blog it looks great. And to your question love Menage all, but MFM are my favorite. I too write Menage.

Will be back reading more have many of your authors books.

Trinity Blacio

An Open Book said...

Congrats on the grand opening- good luck

I love all menage- but my fav would have to be f/f/m

Dawne P

Sam Crescent said...

Fantastic opening. I love either m/m/f or m/f/m. Something about the woman being adored by two men.

Love it.

sam

nailzbykaz said...

I love when its 2 men lovin1 women. Especially when they are so in love with her and they do everything to pleasure her and cherish her. They only have eyes for her.. Karen. Nailzbykaz@aol.com

Lisa Kait said...

I was very excited when I got and e-mail about this new blog and the wonderful authors that are a part of it. Now here it is....I prefer to read M/F/M..... As I like seeing the heroine cherished by her men.

Bensgirl said...

I love it!!! So much fun. I like m/f/m. Oh I love reading books.

Faith said...

Morning, Stacey!

I write menage under a pen name. I prefer m/f/m, but I have written some that is four men all pleasuring one woman. I have a tough time keeping track of who is doing what in a sex scene when it's any more than four men, lolol.

Faith
bicknellbrown @sbucglobal.net

Faith said...

Whoops! Typo in my email. That should be @sbcglobal.net

Mandy said...

Hi Stacey,

Love the new blog. I love reading all types, but would have to say I prefer either m/f/m or m/m/f.

Mandy
bollymand@gmail.com

Harlie Reader said...

Love the blog. Where do we sign up to follow? I didn't see it.

Personally, I like m/f/m and m/m/f. I like a little man touching every now and then.

maw1725@gmail.com

orelukjp0 said...

I love m/f/m and also enjoy f/m/m.

Gayle O. orelukjp0 at gmail dot com

heather said...

Hi Stacey, I agree with Jenika, you have kicked this blog off just right :) I think it's great that authors don't just write about anal, double penetration, etc but yall talk about and prepare the readers for what to expect (if they choose to one day explore that area). I like to read just about anything: M/F/M, M/M/F, F/F/M, M/M/M/F, etc. I love your books and I love the idea of this blog :)

chamblinh@gmail.com

bridgetw3 said...

Congrats on the new blog.

As to your question, I'll read them all, but I enjoy m/f/m the most as it's my fantasy!

Terra Pennington said...

LOL digging for gold. I can tell I am going to love the blog. I see a number of books I have read and a few I need to add to my wish list.

Terra

Brandi said...

I am soo going to love this blog! I have a sweet spot for m/m/f. I love m/m anyway so add in a female and I'm all a quiver!

Kallypso Masters said...

Love this blog and will definitely follow--and add it to my own blog list at my blog.

Love two men lovin' one woman. That's what fantasies are made of! :) And love it when they include anal, too!!

So far, I've only read m/f/m. And the one menage I've written (so far--I'm still new at this!) is definitely m/f/m (with anal).

elaing8 said...

Congrats on the new blog.It looks fantastic.

I read a lot but my favorite menage is m/m/f.

Elaine
elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

Susan said...

I prefer m/m/f!

I am following using GFC as SusanMik

susanmik AT gmail DOT com

Thanks for the great contest!

Rebecca said...

I prefer reading menages that include both male and female bit don't have a preference of m/m/f or m/f/m. I just like the combination of emotions and interaction between males and females in any relationship.

Sofia Hunt said...

What a great idea for a blog. Let me know if you'd like a couple books to giveaway. I'd be glad to contribute.

Can't wait to see what you come up with...

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

I posted my comment on the wrong one... Sorry... Gotta love cell phones!
Okay redo... I love this blog!!!!! What a great idea!
Please count me in!
alliwantandmorebooks@ gmail.com

Savanna Kougar said...

Stacey, menage-exciting blog! I have to echo what Rebecca said...

"I prefer reading menages that include both male and female bit don't have a preference of m/m/f or m/f/m. I just like the combination of emotions and interaction between males and females in any relationship."

The interaction is what does it for me. I also adore writing menages where the heroes 'cherish' the heroine. And cherishing includes hot fierce passionate sex. And fantasies fulfilled.

As far as anal sex, yes, it is in two of my menages because it was erotically natural to the story. There's a bit of anal play in my newest menage, but it would have been unfair to the heroine to make it full on double penetration.

kayjben said...

Hi Stacey - i love all menages but i prefer MFM - and your right about anal i feel let down if it isnt in a menage i am reading - Kym xx

Lisa G said...

I really like your new blog! So far I've read menage stories with m/m/m, m/f/m, m/m/f and I've enjoyed them all. The one area I've steered away from is anything with more than one female, not sure why, but it just doesn't do it for me. I do agree that a menage story needs anal to really make sense.

Rustye said...

My favorite is mmf but I read them all, except for ffm or fff. I think it very logical that the guys would also connect in such an intense situation (unless they are related to each other!)
A menage with more than one female does not do it for me at all, unless it is vital to the story.

I am so glad this blog has arrived!

*yadkny* said...

My favorite to read is... m/f/m:)

Love this blog! So many great authors collaborating:)

yadkny@hotmail.com

Stormy said...

Hi Stacey, I am so loving this blog!! I think my very first experience with menage was one of Jenny Penn's Cattlemen's Club books and I've been hooked ever since! I love M/F/M (adding more M's isn't a problem) and I like M/M/F especially when the men are a little surprised at their attraction to one another.

stormypate@gmail.com

michelle130 said...

just popped over to see your new blog.
msuck27@hotmail.co.uk