Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wanna win a book?

Gee, I sure hope so because I was going to offer one up :)

The decision of which one to give though is hard (get it? lol) Okay, I'll stop the bad jokes. The book I want to offer to one lucky reader is Cleopatra's Men, a vampire menage with one of the most fascinating women in history. Set in modern day, Cleo has been thrown out of Hell for misbehaving and is immediately attacked by demons. Lucky for her, tall, dark and delicious comes to her rescue. And as it turns out, he shares well with his friend :)

To enter the giveaway, just leave me a comment telling me which historical/famous figure (times two) you'd like to see in/on/doing you. LOL, me, I don't really have a specific male in mind, although maybe a nice Spartan and Viking would do for starters.

I'll draw a winner on the 12th sometime after lunch. Good luck.



One former Egyptian queen plus two vampires equals a threesome with lots of bite.

I’ve paid my dues in Hell for my mistakes, but Satan thinks I’m too dangerous to keep around so he’s kicked me out into the modern world for a second chance.

Ambushed by a pest from my past, I’m rescued by a seriously hot vamp. I vowed to not allow men to use me anymore, a pledge forgotten with Michael’s first kiss. And when Julius, my first love, shows up bitter and angry, I can’t help but want him too.

Maybe I do deserve the nickname Whore Queen, for I’ve decided I shall keep them both—naked in bed.

Warning: Demonic asses were majorly kicked in the making of this story.

12 comments:

Donna said...

Wow, that's a wide open question with limitless opportunities. I would choose Thomas Jefferson because he was such a Renaissance Man and Robert Heinlein because I really appreciate his ideas of sexuality in the Future History series.

Thanks for making me think a bit this morning. :)

Donna

pbrcowgirl said...

I would have to say Wyatt Earp and Billy the Kid...yes,I obviously have an affinity for cowboys!

stormy13 said...

I would pick Doc Holliday and Wyatt Earp. Yum... Good men but not too good...;-)

Laurie (BittenbyParanormalRomance) said...

Great post Eve.

Laurie (BittenbyParanormalRomance) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kanya said...

I just watched Tessa Dare's book trailer for the Highlander Trilogy from Maya Banks, so I would choose one or maybe two Highlanders (in trews, not kilts!).
Thanks for the giveaway Eve!
Kanya :)
kanyachhetATyahooDOTca

Eve Langlais said...

Ooh I see lots of cowboys in there my naughty readers.

@Kanya wasn't that video hilarious. For those who are scratching their heads, Smart Bitches Trashy Books posted a fabulous book trailer that is guaranteed to make you giggle.

heather said...

As soon as you said historical/famous figure my first thought was Spartacus. I love reading about him and cried when I turned off my STARZ to where I couldn't watch Blood and Sand (dreamy sigh, Andy Whitfield is so hot on that show). There's just something about strong, vicious warriors and cowboys, lol. Odd combination, I know :)

elaing8 said...

hmmm..historical figure..I am gonna pick King Arthur and Sir Lancelot :)
elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

*yadkny* said...

Hi Eve!
You totally stole my answer. I would totally go for a Spartan or Viking. Not sure who the Viking would be, but I really liked watching Spartacus (on Starz)... does he count? ;)

Thanks for the giveaway! Cleopatra's Men sounds like a really good story... will definitely be adding to the wishlist.

yadkny@hotmail.com

Harlie Reader said...

For me it would be King Arthur and Lancelot...

maw1725@gmail.com

Eve Langlais said...

And the winner is ....

Yadkny!

Woo! :)

Thanks to everyone who participated.
I hope to give more books away soon...
Eve