Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Win a copy of a hand-signed book by Jenika Snow.


Signed copy of a dual book combo, Blush & Bittersweet: A Story of Dominance and Submission

So I am excited to offer, for the first time EVER, a personally signed print copy of Blush and Bittersweet, both part of my Dominance and Submission line. 
Below are blurbs of each story.



Blush
By: Jenika Snow | Other books by Jenika Snow
Categories: Erotic Romance, BDSM, Contemporary
Word Count: 20,770
Heat Level: SEXTREME
Published By: Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.
[Siren Classic: Erotic BDSM Romance, sex toys, public exhibition]
When Kasia is taken to the BDSM club, Cimmerian, by her friend, she doesn’t realize that she isn’t the only one with dark fantasies. When she is approached by a Dom only known as Master, she doesn’t know if she is really ready to experience what she has always fantasized about. 

Through him she is tempted with erotic pleasures, and tantalized with experiences that she has only dreamed about. Tonight is when she will finally know what it means be fully dominated, while she lets her mind and body submit.

Bittersweet
By: Jenika Snow | Other books by Jenika Snow
Categories: Erotic Romance, BDSM, Contemporary, Menage a Trois/Quatre
Word Count: 26,655
Heat Level: SEXTREME
Published By: Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.
[Ménage Amour: Erotic BDSM Ménage a Cinq Romance, M/F/M/M/M, public exhibition, orgies, sex toys]
When Piper agrees to go on vacation with her friend at an exclusive sex resort, she finds it has more surprises than she is ready for. Because what Piper doesn’t realize is that when she agrees to play a submissive for two weeks, it won’t be with only one dominant man, but four.

Piper finds out she has been hand selected to not only submit, but to be possessed and conquered by the towering men. To make matters worse, the four men that have chosen her to play their sex slave are the sovereign and arousing Grayson brothers--her employers and the men she has been lusting after.

With her identity hidden behind a mask of feathers and jewels, Piper allows herself to experience the delicious pleasures that only the Grayson brothers can conjure within her. But soon she realizes it isn’t only her body that is in the game, but her heart as well.

****


Now, of course there are rules on how to win this one of a kind book signed personally by me, because without some rules it wouldn’t be much fun.

All you have to do to win this story is comment to this post. Read carefully, because it can’t be any comment, it has to be a comment that divulges a dirty little secret *wink, wink*.  

What I would like to know is where is the dirtiest, naughtiest place you have ever had sex, and if there was more than one partner involved. This is a ménage a trios blog after all!

Sign with your email address so that I can contact you personally and see if you would like the book personalized and where you would like your book shipped to.

The winner will be emailed directly on Friday September 2nd!!

Let the fun begin!

12 comments:

Chele Blades said...

my dirtiest/naughtiest place i have ever had sex is....

in my head and yes there were definately more than one hot man there...my life was and is always so vanilla...sometimes i wonder what i have been missing...then i read...

otherwise my answer would be a soccer field after midnite...believe me it was dirty with wet grass and oh so NOT romantic and only one other involved (not the soccer team)...but hey it do not last long either he he

thanks for the give-a-way

seachele71@hotmail.com

Jess said...

Goodness ... I'd love to say that I have a kinky sex life with more then one man but I don't ... so the naughtiest place that I've had sex, was when I was dating my husband, we were in the backseat of his car in a local Mall's parking lot (night time of course).

=0)

frommetoyouvideo@hotmail.com

98069826-d0db-11e0-bf21-000bcdca4d7a said...

Other than the fantasies in my head of having sex with two hot guys in front of others, it's a toss up between on the grass at the edge of a mall parking lot (talk about mosquito bites in uncomfortable places) or my front porch when I lived in a neighborhood with houses very close to each other. And of course there was only one guy. I don't know if there are any guys that live in this area that would be into menage :(.

wenjas@aol.com

heather said...

Yay, Bittersweet is on my wish list, I can't wait to read it :) Ok, I'm gonna start with 'I was a wild child growing up' and with that the naughiest place I have ever had sex would be between the time I had sex in the cooler in the back of a bar with the bouncer (I was about to turn 18) and then there was the time I had sex on the hood of the car in a apartment complex parking lot (I was 16 and it was somewhere around 2:30 in the morning I think).
While I have had threesomes, neither of thoses times where it. I think we can all agree here that a menage is most comfortable in a bed ;) I'm not dating at the moment but when I start up again, I hope to add some more great sex stories cause I have lots of dirty ideas rolling around in my head!

chamblinh@gmail.com

Jenika Snow said...

Ohhh....Great stories girls ;-)

MiaAshlinn said...

Well, after Heather's stories, I will seem anti-climactic. I am, generally, not one to have sex in a public place. In my Mia-land, I have had sex pretty much everywhere; however, in real life, I am phobic of getting caught (and the hubby is even worse than I am). The thought of going to jail gives me hives.

So, the only two places that I can think of were:

1. In a car in a park during the middle of the day (about a mile or so from the college I was attending - and there were people nearby playing sports)

2. in another park, but this is a nature park so people just drive around and look at the scenery. I was a little ways away from the road (but not far enough away that I couldn't still see the road).

There you have it. Boring, huh? :)

Judith said...

Well, I can say there were two times with my husband then boyfriend. One was in the water at the beach. Really daring since it was in broad day light. The other time was in a jucuzzi at the pool area of a hotel. That time it was at night, but still daring and fun. Judith

judbad@gmail.com

orelukjp0 said...

It was a LONG time ago with my now husband. Only one man but I don't know how many were watching.(blushing furiously)
It was in the forest preserves in the daylight. We thought we found a secluded bower but little did we know that boy scout troops were in the area. They must have been working on a treasure hunt badge as they found a sight worth a fortune. The head master finally came, cleared his throat many times loudly, and suggested we find another place to commune with nature.
It was an experience I think back on and wonder how many boys fantasies I played a part in.

SusieJ said...

Mmm...in my daydreams, yes I've had a menage experience but my real life is very vanilla..though I'm working on changing that. :)
The naughtiest encounter I've had was in a wood in broad daylight with my then fiance - even though we were alone at his parents' house he felt it disrespectful to have sex there. And no..I didn't marry him!!

foulkes.susan@gmail.com

Luna Wildwood said...

Oh wow a secret in exchange for a chance at signed books? Naughty Jenka Snow! I like it! Ok here goes: the naughtiest place was in a hotel room. A plain and simple one in a city I used to live in. A guy I used to know and dated briefly before he moved up north was flying in from another city for a couple of days. He knew I had lived in the area where the hotel was located. He asked if I would meet him at the hotel and show him around while he was there. I kept him company the whole time he was visiting. :D It was a good two days for both of us.

luna_wildwood@yahoo.ca

Dragon Momma said...

Dirtiest nastiest, huh..... Had to be in the ladies room at a bar I used to frequent. ;) With at the time boy friend. It was quite disconcerting to come out of there to chorus of HELL YEAH! and applause. I have never done something like that again!!! LOL! Just in my car....which was a huge boat of a car! LOL! Once was with 2 guys. One let me lay my head in his lap while his friend...umm...attended business. *blushes*

Stacy Wilson

dragn_lady at yahoo dot com

Jenika Snow said...

Great comments girls! ;-)