Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Heating Up a Cold Climate

Here in Alaska, winter is coming fast. Every day it's getting colder, darker...gloomier. I'm SO not ready for winter, but it's coming no matter what I want. So I decided to remind myself of the good things about winter.  For instance, WINTER SPORTS!


Oh yeah. Muscular men taking to the slopes...and taking it all off. I'm not complaining.























Of course, skiing isn't the only winter sport. There's ice hockey.


Jet skiing is always popular, especially here in Alaska. You can see why.



Getting ready for Christmas is always fun. 

 

And then there's the best winter sport of all. Shutting out the rest of cold, snowy world and whiling away the hours with your honey(s).


Come to think of it, I'm sure I'll find a way to enjoy the winter. Bring it on! How about you? Are you ready for the snow? What do you look forward to in the winter?

Juniper Bell has two books set in Alaska in the wintertime, proving that winter can be one of the steamiest times of the year.

 

Click for more.                                                                              Click for more.

JuniperBell.com

4 comments:

SusieJ said...

Thank you for the eye candy to kick start my day!Yummy!!!
Hugs xx
p.s. love the books - I could almost be tempted to move to Alaska if all the men are this hot! lol

Susan said...

I really dislike the cold weather! THe only thing I like about winter are snowdays. Staying home in sweats, cooking and making hot cocoa. To me it is a free day!

elaing8 said...

The only thing i look forward to winter is when its over.....And Christmas :)

Lily said...

OH, wow, yummy pics, and as you know I have a particular fondness for hockey players :-)

Can't wait to read Go Deep because Go Wild was just awesome!!!

Lily x