Friday, October 21, 2011

~Paranormal Menage for Halloween~


Personally I love paranormal romance!  I read them like they're going out of style. The very first book I got published was a m/f paranormal romance, Fearless Desires, followed by Fearless Love. It's still one of my favorite series, which I hope to continue writing soon.

I've done shifters and demons, but never vamps. *That sounded dirty* LOL. The release date of my first vampire menage couldn't be more perfect. It releases on October 31st, Halloween!  Spooky stuff...but in this case, more like erotic stuff.  Blood, sex, bondage, and an extra pinch of naughty.  Jinger Heaston did an amazing job with the cover art on this one.

What do you do to celebrate Halloween?  Do you take the kids out?  Have a mommy/daddy night out?  Do you dress up in scary or sexy costumes?

Let me know and I'll draw for one winner to get a copy of Marked For Pleasure when it releases. If you've already pre-ordered, you can choose any book from my backlist. Leave your name/email in the comments, and don't forget to follow our blog :)






 
AVAILABLE: Monday, October 31st

[Ménage Amour: Erotic Paranormal Ménage a Quatre Romance, M/F/M/M, BDSM, flogging, spanking, sex toys]

Frances, Joseph, and Christian are vampires living seamlessly in human society. Although they're drawn to the girl down the street, mating with a human is forbidden. Frances finally dares to visit Heidi at night, entering her fantasies. When his brothers find out, they all want to get in on the action.

Heidi's always had a crush on the three DeVille brothers, but they never acknowledge she exists. When they hire her to sell their mansion at the end of the street, she wonders if they've actually noticed her all these years. Once they begin to dote over her, pulling her into their erotic web, she's ready and willing to submit.


I also have a new release out TODAY by my m/m pen name Winona Wilder.  It's not menage, but it's hot cowboy on cowboy action. You can buy LOVING TYLER at Bookstrand.

Stacey xo

9 comments:

SusieJ said...

I have this on pre-order and can't wait!
We don't normally do much for Halloween here in UK but this year as my nephew will turn 30 on Nov 1st..a surprise party has been organised..I'm going as a red devil (slinky red dress, red hold-ups, horns and a trident that doubles as a crop :)). Photos will be posted on my blog.
My email is:
foulkes.susan@gmail.com
Hugs xx
p.s. off to check out the fearless books. :)

Eva's Flowers said...

I haven't dressed up in ages for Halloween, but the last couple of years I have gone with my sisters to take my nieces trick-or-treating, its so fun to see their little faces when they see all the other kids and their costumes.

Your vamp story sounds very hot and I would love to read it ;)

Eva
evitap67(at)gmail(dot)com

Blanche said...

I can't wait to read this one!

Our youngest is 17 so we don't "trick or treat" anymore. This year I think he has plans to go to a party. Over the last few years we've started making Halloween a family game/movie night. We make a big pot of chili and then watch movies or play games. We also give out tons of candy and I usually manage to only snag a piece or 10 for me! :)
knkmomATgmailDOTcom

mnjcarter said...

My husband takes the kids out trick or treating, and I stay home and hand out candy. I thought as some of my kids got older and didn't go trick or treating anymore, I could go with the younger ones and my husband. Hah, NOT!!! All the older ones want to do is scare the crap out of the little kids that come to the door. I'm talking screaming and running away from the house scared. So now, I get to babysit the teens and still hand out candy. Some day they might grow up, or not.

Anyway, I just love your books and so looking forward to the new vamp menage!!!! Should be a treat!!!

mnjcarter@charter.net

Stacey said...

Love all these stories!

Savanna Kougar said...

Stacey, Ginger did an amazing-beautiful job for your cover!!!

Good luck on your latest release... although with your success, it's a give.

~Samhain smiles~

Savanna Kougar said...

It's a given. ~the fingers don't keep up with the brain... sometimes~

Caffey said...

Hi Stacey! I used to do nothing on Halloween until I got into paranormal reads and its what I so look forward to in Oct. Oh I read them all the time, but it seems so fun with the more books out for Halloween in Oct as well as the mood striking to read more in this genre! Just like your first vamp out on Halloween, huge congrats! Oh I do love to give out the candy to the children that come around. Mine are now adults but it was something we loved doing for the kids when they were younger and now pretty much love to see what the other kids dress up in!

Again, congrats! I'm excited about this book! Would love to be in the contest.

cathiecaffey @ gmail.com

Stacey said...

Winner: Blanche!

Sorry for not posting sooner :)