Thursday, November 10, 2011

~Extreme Menage~



Hogtying the Cowgirl (Ride 'em Hard, 3) will be on pre-order SOON, any day now!

Book #4 Her Cowboy Triple Team and Book #5 will be available in the coming months.


After a nice chat with my awesome publisher, I've decided to write my first Love Extreme Forever series. Some people love these books, others can't be bothered. I see it as a writing challenge ;) There will be seven books in this continuing series.

I usually write my menages with two or three men involved with the heroine. In Saving Grace there is a scene with four men. In my new Extreme series, there will be FIVE. That's five cocks and ten balls for one woman!!

The series will be paranormal in nature, and I'm already enjoying writing the books. It's a fantasy, plain and simple. Is it realistic?  Not so much. But who cares? It's for our reading entertainment, and for me, my writing entertainment.

When I start a new book, I think of setting. While my Ride 'em Hard series is based on the prairies of Alberta, Canada. My new Extreme series will be based in northern British Columbia, one of my favorite places on earth. It's beautiful and inspiring--a place where fairy tales really seem possible.






Happy Reading!

Stacey xo


3 comments:

Corinne Davies said...

So much to look forward too! I can't wait to read them :)

SusieJ said...

You're spoiling us!!! I shall look out for #3....and I can't wait for the new series....I love fantasies!
Hugs xx

MiaAshlinn said...

That is awesome!!! I am so excited for you and for me. LOL. Hope you are having a great weekend. XOXOXO! :)