Wednesday, December 21, 2011

New Year Approaching...


There's something special about a new year to me. It's a chance to start fresh in many aspects of your life. I always write out resolutions, give the house a good cleaning, and make sure the Christmas tree is put away before the first day of the new year. I try to think more positively and work hard to make the new year better than the last. It's a time to be thankful and leave old grievances in the past.

It's like a sunrise, a rebirth. The mind is a powerful thing and you can choose to be a better person, save money, lose weight, quit a bad habit, be a better neighbor. Of course, we can do these things at any time of the year, but the new year seems to be a catalyst to push us in the right direction.

I'm excited about 2012 in regards to my writing career. Siren already has books #4 and #5 in my Ride 'em Hard western menage series slated for a winter release: Her Cowboy Triple Team and Midlife Menage. 

Also, books #1 and #2 in my new 7-book LoveXtreme Series (Wolves of Climax) will be released: Surrounded by Wolves and Garret's Domination starting in February and releasing every month.

I also have a Naughty Fairy Tale coming out soon with Evernight for their new line. It's called Scarlet and the Three Bears and you can just imagine what that one's about.  I'm also working on a new series for Siren. The first book is a hot firefighter menage!



My newest releases are *gasp* not menage.  The Good Student is a may/december erotic romance and Alpha Mate by Winona Wilder is a m/m shifter romance.

How do you celebrate the New Year? Personally, I don't drink. Never could stand the taste of alcohol, even in fancy drinks. I always get a virgin. This year we'll be going to the in-laws for a get together. I must get my butt into gear and exercise so I can fit into a cute dress!

This is my last blog post for the year so I wish all my friends and readers a very Happy Holiday and Blessed New Year!

There's also a contest going on at my personal blog right now. You can win yourself a pretty necklace/earring set and gift certificate.

2 comments:

MiaAshlinn said...

Hiya Stacey! I loved reading your blog and wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! <3

-Mia Ashlinn

Tammy said...

Stacey you have been a very busy lady. I think you are just Supermom in disguise. I am so excited about your books coming out. I cant wait for the new year. Happy Holidays!