Friday, January 13, 2012

~Friday the 13th~


FRIDAY THE 13th

Does it freak you out?

I've never really been a superstitious person, or haven't allowed myself to be. I have a black cat named Pepper and I'm not afraid to break a mirror, walk under a ladder, etc.

I am a HUGE chicken though. I've never watched a Jason movie or any other heavy-duty demonic horror movie. I just can't handle that kind of thing. But I enjoy the lighter stuff—vampire movies, etc. I loved Bram Stoker's Dracula. I even named by daughter Mina, partially because I love the name, but also because of the movie. hee hee.

Are you superstitious? Are there any specific things that affect you? Personally I hate the number 666 and wouldn't live in a house with it or accept a license plate with it. That's just me.  Tell all...




Although I write plenty of cowboy menage, I also enjoy writing m/f, m/m, and menage paranormal romance. My latest shifter menage is Book 3 in my Pack Seduction series, The Last Princess. In fact, the very first book I wrote was Fearless Desires, an erotic m/f demon romance.



In other news, HER COWBOY TRIPLE TEAM (Ride 'em Hard, 4) is now on Pre-Order. It's a Reubenesque Cowboy Menage a Quatre. You can read an excerpt HERE.

3 comments:

Angelique Sky Strong said...

I am very supersitious. I follow supersitions for xmas, new years, easter, pancake tuesday, Supersitious dictionary.

Dragon Momma said...

I still will toss a pinch of salt over my shoulder when it is spilt on the table. ;) I also refuse to walk under a ladder!! Other than those two...not so much.

Btw, LOVED LOVED LOVED the Pack Seduction series! Had me hooked from book one! I'm slowly building up my Stacey Espino books. ;) I'm getting there!

Stacy Wilson

dragn_lady at yahoo dot com

Ursula said...

It freaks me out a little when I am dealing with number at work and I end up with 6.66 in it. Also when I am doing side work and I have to fill a specific number of things when I am counting if it is going to land on 13 I either stop at 12 or skip it and go to 14.