Saturday, February 25, 2012

Are you wearing clean underwear?

You really should you know, because alien abductions can happen anytime, anywhere. Really, they can and to anyone too. You don't want to be the captured human sporting the granny panties that you love 'cause they're so comfy. Or worse, the special undies for when Aunt Flo visits. It doesn't have to be lace, because I know they can chafe, or a thong because some things are not meant to get caught in that crack, but a nice pair of black briefs, or maybe a psychedelic pair with polka dots will do just fine.

Unfortunately, a lot of my heroines in my alien series forget the prime rule of wear nice underwear at all times. It's a wonder any of the hunks from space ever fell in love with them considering their bed-head hair, half drowned appearance, or just plain not-looking-their-best state. Would their love for their ET have progressed easier if they'd been dressed to the nines and feeling confident? Probably not, but it wouldn't have hurt either lol.

So what do aliens have to do with menage you ask? Well, for the first time, and by popular demand, I've finally written an alien threesome! I know, super exciting lol. Book 3 in my Alien Abduction series, titled Dual Abduction, follows Xarn and Brax, best friends and troublemakers, a pair so close that most people mistake them for brothers. Even Xarn's own family considers Brax as just another cousin. But what happens when two best buds set their sight on the same barbarian human? Chaos of course. When wooing her individually ends in a stalemate, what are two, horny purple warriors to do? Team up and seduce her of course! This new menage, making its appearance in late March, is chock full of the humor you've come to expect from my ET's, adventure and a whole lot of spice.

In closing, here's a sneak peek at the just revealed cover. I'll be posting an excerpt on my site, real soon so keep an eye out.

Dual Abduction

And don't forget, WEAR CLEAN UNDERWEAR, because if you're lucky, a big purple alien is coming for you.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Eve I have been waiting for this book for awhile since I heard it was coming out. I am so excited and cannot wait to read it. And yes I will certainly try to make sure I always wear clean underwear lol. Your a Hoot! Congrats on the soon to be release and love the cover, those are some nice looking abs. Your groupie, Tammy
barefootokie@centurylink.net

SusieJ said...

I do try to always wear clean (and sexy) underwear..in the hope that I'll be abducted by aliens or that two (or more?) hot men will suddenly fall in love with me and whisk me away for extremely hot sex..well, a girl can dream, can't she???
Hugs and thanks for the fun post. xx

June M. said...

I can't wait to read this! I have been waiting for it since reading INTENTIONAL ABDUCTION, I must say these purple aliens can come kidnap me anytime.

Eve Langlais said...

LOL, I gave the advice and yet I am ashamed to admit I'm wearing a comfy, ripped up pair lol. But then again I have a hunk already even if he's not purple lol. Thanks for popping by :)