Monday, February 20, 2012

New Love Xtreme: Surrounded by Wolves


NOW AVAILABLE



This title is offered at a 10% discount. Offer ends midnight CST, February 27th.

[Siren LoveXtreme Forever: Erotic Paranormal Ménage Romance, M/F/M/M/M/M, werewolves, spanking, HEA]

Cassidy moves out of the only city she's ever known and heads to the distant town of Climax, British Columbia. Her grandfather left her an estate, and she lined up a job in the small mining town.

She arrives and discovers that her inheritance is nothing more than a run-down shack, and the men she's supposed to work with are drop-dead gorgeous. It's impossible to resist the advances of the men in Climax, especially when she's never felt so isolated.

Garret is the foreman of the Gregor Copper Mine, but also alpha to a small pack of wolf shifters. Recent events in Climax have made life complicated—loggers are trying to encroach on their land, one of their pack mates is missing, and their new female dispatcher is a mouthwatering distraction. When Cassidy is threatened, the men band together, realizing the little human is more important to them than they ever imagined.


This is the first book in my new Love Xtreme Forever series. The series will need to be read in order, so make sure you get started with Surrounded by Wolves. 

The next two books are already slated for release:

Garret's Domination (March)
Matthew's Return (April)

Want to win a copy?  

Leave me a comment telling me why you love shifter romances (along with name/email) and I'll enter you for a PDF of Surrounded by Wolves. The winner will be picked tomorrow morning!

11 comments:

mrs z said...

I always love when I get in at the first in a series. I love multiple shifters especially wolfies..... The pure animal magnetism they have which can turn to a soft cuddly side when they get their mate. Stuff dreams are made of.

Yvette said...

I love the tenderness in the shutters romance.
Yvette
Yratpatrol@AOL.com

SusieJ said...

Just finished this (the housework can wait!!) and it is awesome! I can't wait for the next in the series. I love the dichotomy between the shifters in their animal form (strong, dominant male, aggressive) and their human form when dealing with their mate (gentle, caring, passionate).
Hugs xx
foulkes.susan@gmail.com

Lissa Rose said...

I've always loved shifter romances because they have the potentional to create more of a challenge for the author to make them real while giving them unlimited options as to how their world will opperate. The stories are captivating.

Lissa
english2witch@yahoo.com

Candy said...

Shifters always represented the animal in all of us that we are too afraid to let free. Who would not want a strong man (ortwo, or more) who knew how to set that inner animal free?

Vanessa N. said...

I love shifter romance because anything can happen and you can let your imaginatio go free. I love the shifters because they're strong, sexy, and compassionate. Thanks for the chance.

mythic021@gmail.com

Em said...

I love shifter romances because often the heroes are full on alphas who sometimes can be obstinant in their way of thinking and put their urges first, not realizing there is more to claiming than sex. With this in mind, it is fun to read how they go about figuring it out.

emily.heisler @ gmail.com

Kanya said...

I love shifter romances because they are usually very intense! Shifter heroes are often very alpha, but their human side makes them tender too.
I've never read a M/F/M/M/M/M romance before. I'm intrigued!
Thanks for the giveaway!
Kanya
kanyachhetATyahooDOTca

RoseRaven said...

I love shifter romances because they appeal to my imagination. I always wonder what it would be like to be able to shift.

Akashajess said...

I love the fact that shifters are dominat. They see or smell their mate. They do not stop until they have her. They are very seductive. They are extremely good looking. They are strong and they are faithful to their mate. You can't lie to them. They scent it. They also are extremely protective of their family. They are the perfect male.

Stacey said...

Kanya is the random winner!

Thanks for playing!

Stacey xo