Tuesday, March 20, 2012

HAPPY SPRING, Y'ALL!

I can't help myself. When it comes to spring, I get giddy.

Suddenly I'm energized. Suddenly I'm optimistic. Suddenly I'm laughing and spinning in circles and kissing and singing at the top of my lungs.

Spring means bluebonnets! 


Spring means swimming at Barton Creek!


Spring means long walks in Shoal Creek Park!






Most importantly, though, spring means lots of shirtless gentlemen.

Sometimes they like to hang out in trees!

Sometimes they dangle from ropes and splash the water with their feet!

You guys, sometimes they just stand with a bucket and arms outstretched.

Sometimes they walk through fields wearing a cowboy hat and chaps!

Sometimes they have to take a shower...with their pants on...IN THE FOREST!

Sometimes they climb on stuff!

Here's to you, spring, and to you, shirtless gentlemen! 
Love you lots!














3 comments:

SusieJ said...

Oh my! You just made my day...thank you for the gorgeous scenery...sigh.
Hugs xx
p.s. your flower and creek photos aren't bad either..:)

Eve Langlais said...

Yes to the shirtless men!!!!!!

Edith DuBois said...

hehee, y'all both made me giggle. Lots of love! <3