Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hot for Geeks

If you're like me, you can't get enough cowboys and firemen and werewolves and other hot alpha men. You know, men who work with their bodies, who show off their bulging muscles, ripped physiques, six-pack abs, and vicious teeth (in the case of the werewolves.)

But the hero in my next book happens to be a graduate student. Sure, he's a dominant, hunky, sexy man. But graduate student ... doesn't that mean geek? Can an Ivy League academic hold his own with men who brand cattle or roam the woods under the full moon?

I'm here to take on the challenge. I went on a hunt for some sexy geeks and I believe you'll be happy with what I found.



Hello! Too bad this photo got cut off, but you get the idea. 

This next guy is clearly thinking deep thoughts .. like how he's going to lick you up and down and all around ...
 




This man's building his muscles and his brain at the same time. Now, that's smart. 

I've always suspected that Bradley Cooper is a secret geek ... this photo seems to prove it. 

Did I mention I also have a thing for suspenders? Glasses, muscles, suspenders ... this guy has it all.

And quite possibly my favorite photo of all time, from the Men in the Stacks calendar. Shhh, don't let the secret out. Geeks are hot!!!


Juniper Bell's upcoming release is BEAUTIFUL OBSESSION from Ellora's Cave.


4 comments:

SusieJ said...

Thank you, thank you!! Wonderful pictures....especially Bradley Cooper as a sexy geek......sigh...drool....fan self..
Hugs xx

Mariann said...

OMG...That first guy is the BEST!!!
Thanks for sharing. ;)
Mariann with Belle's Book Bag

Drmgrl99 - Dawn said...

Oh Juniper I always knew we had a lot in common ;) I'm a huge sucker for glasses and suspenders I love suspenders! That for the smoking pics and I will be sure to check out the new book - I love all your stuff

Lily said...

Juniper - I loooovvvveeeeee your Geeks! Super sexy :-)