Friday, April 6, 2012

Dual Abduction -- Bring some clean underpants!

Yes, I said to to wear some clean underpants, and not your granny ones either LOL. Didn't you read my blog about always being prepared? After all, you never know when a purple hunk--or two--is going to abduct you and insist on seducing your barbarian, earthling body.

We should be so lucky ;p

My purple aliens are back and this time they're times two.




Wanna win an ecopy? Then leave me a comment and let me know what underpants you're wearing right now. And no you can't run to your bedroom to change out of your raggedy aunt Flo pair. We want to know what you're wearing and what a possible alien abductor would see. So spill and in a few days I'll draw a winner. Be sure to leave an email for me to contact you. And whatever you do, don't drink anything while reading this story. It's a full on, belly snorter of a tale with lots of romance and spice.

17 comments:

Christi Snow said...

turquoise blue lace thong. These books sound fun! I need to try them because I've loved other books of yours. smiles....

Christi Snow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna said...

I'm reading this while I have my first cup of coffee and wearing my nightgown, so the answer is none. :)
Donna
donnafisk@bellsouth.net

Blanche said...

I also have to say none! It's 7:30 here so I just got out of bed (wearing a nightie) and am having my first cup of coffee! :)

knkmomATgmailDOTcom

SusanR said...

DKNY black cotton boy shorts with soft lace trim - comfy AND sexy!!

susanmik AT gmail DOT com

Muffley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Muffley said...

Pink with Minnie Mouse! :-)

gcosta AT mufley DOT com

flchen1 said...

Man, mine are boring! They are a pair of Hanes cotton briefs, with a floral print on them that reminded me of the embroidery on the red chi pao (those slim-fitting Chinese dresses) I wore on my wedding evening. ;)

f dot chen at comcast dot net

auntie deb said...

Vera Wang Jammie's!!
I just woke up!!!

Have a terrific day!!

I can't wait to read this book!!

Dragonized@sbcglobal.net

Ursula said...

Cotton boyshorts. Grey with polkadots and a turqiouse waistband.

umavery at gmail dot com

June M. said...

No need to enter me in this giveaway. I already bought and read this. I wnat to know where to go to get abducted by some hot purple aliens though, lol. This whole series is GREAT!

Mine are just boring white cotton hipsters. Not an interesting day since I am just hanging out at home with my nephew, lol.

suzi1811 said...

Black cotton boy shorts with purple skull & crossbones on and the waist band reads Rock & Roll! ;-)
suzi1811 (at) fsmail (dot) net

Amber Lovvorn said...

Plain ole pink Hanes bikinis. You know the kind that don't ride up? Guess in past the sexy panty faze. If I got abducted by sexy aliens they would just have to deal with it LOL!!!

Vannahboosmom at gmail dot com

SusieJ said...

Black with cream lace.
This book sounds a hoot! Def. going on my wish list!
Hugs xx
foulkes.susan@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi Eve,
thank you for the chance at such a great book. i love the cover, it's gorgeous and it sounds like a wonderful story.

i have on plain black cotton and lace bikini cut brief. nothing to fancy. :D

tammy ramey
trvlagnt1t@yahoo.com

Eve Langlais said...

Goodness, the variety of underpants lol. And the lack of, oy! Awesome.
A random winner was chosen and it's the one with the Minnie underpants. YAY. Check your email for the book and thanks to everyone who participated.

Vanessa N. said...

Black cotton with lace trim bikinis. Love the cover.

mythic021@gmail.com