Monday, May 7, 2012

Anyone up for a Super Threesome?

     I know I'm not the only one who went to see the Avengers movie this weekend and if I can give you one piece of advice? Run don’t walk to the theatre and see it. It’s awesome! The comic book geek inside of me might never be the same again but, I do have to admit that there was the odd moment when my brain perverted the delicious larger then life embodiment of Marvel Superheros.


     Here we have a team of five men and one woman..Yuppers that sounds like a LoveXtream beginning  to me!J



     But let’s break it up a bit. You have Iron Man, Pepper Pots and …well The Hulk of course. Bruce and Tony can put their scientific brains together to save the world and manage to keep the spunky Miss Potts happy. Bruce is sensitive enough to balance out Tony's narcissistic tendencies and I like the contrast between the Hulk and sweet Pepper.



     Now there is LOTS of sexual tension between the Black Widow and Hawkeye, and personally I'd toss Captain America in there too. His all American perfection is a nice balance for the slightly(?) corrupt Russian Black Widow. Unless, it’s Hawkeye and Black Widow sharing Captain America….now that’s an interesting twist ;)



Last but never, ever, least in my book is Thor. Sorry ladies, but I'm claiming this hunk of Asgardian deliciousness and his brother for myself. (I'm still wondering what other uses that hammer of his has.) I've always been a sucker for a bad boy and these brothers are big bad and …wow Loki even has the perfect hat. 

(Although, those horns need to be filed down a bit. Ouch!)


     We can't forget the boss, Nick Fury. To me, this man screams big bad DOM. He isn’t sharing with anyone. It would have to be a brave sub to get past his boundaries. Although, under all that rough exterior is there a man waiting with a warm, blanket and aftercare snuggles? I like to think so :) 




     What do you think? Have I got the match ups right or would you re-juggle this group in a different manner? Any other comic book Superheroes you would like to see join in on the perverted fun?



3 comments:

Morgan said...

I want Loki!!! Awesome post! I admit I was getting a little day dreamy watching it today. =)

Lisa's Place said...

C, Loki's hat? Hook the legs over, woman! rofl!!!! And I think Nick Fury is secretly a sub who just needs the right mistress!

Basia Rose said...

Nope. I claimed Chris Hemsworth back when he was playing a schoolkid on Australian soap opera Home and Away (he had an affair with his teacher!) – back when nobody thought he’d amount to anything. I saw him first!