Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Rain, rain, go away...

As a native Floridian and life-long resident of the state, I'm used to our tropical weather. But TS Debby this week threw everyone a few curve balls, first in track, then in the amount of rainfall it dumped on our state. Fortunately, while we received record-breaking rain, we didn't get any damage from the storm. My nerves took a beating, however, because tropical weather systems like this always trip my PTSD.

Ironically, Debby hit while I'm working on "Love Slave for Two: Reckoning," the final installment in the series. And as I watched TV news coverage about the flooded Bayshore district in downtown Tampa, I was eerily reminded of a scene I'd written only a couple of weeks earlier about a fictitious hurricane named Edgar, that caused identical flooding.

Hmm.

(Maybe I should write about winning the lottery next.)

So while I'm busy finishing up "LSFT: Reckoning," I've got Tony standing over my shoulder, tapping me, wanting to know when the heck I'm going to finish writing his story ("The Denim Dom"). Yes, I'm working on it, and he's next in line. "Cardinal's Rule" was just re-released by Siren-BookStrand, as was "The Reluctant Dom." And they will be releasing "Domme by Default" in August. (If you've missed any of those reads, make sure to get them before reading "The Denim Dom" once it comes out, because -- hint -- we'll be revisiting characters in "The Denim Dom." And "Love Slave for Two: Reunions" comes out July 30. Woot! :)

I'm also busy putting together the goodie bags I'll be handing out to readers at The Romance Convention in August. I'm also teaching a class there on BDSM. (Since I'm in the lifestyle, not just writing about it, I'm glad to have the opportunity to share my knowledge with others.)

Oh, and because a lot of my readers were asking for it, I created a chat list in addition to my email newsletter. So feel free to join. :) I've got the link on my website. http://tymberdalton.com

No comments: