Friday, June 8, 2012

Welcome To Hell - Or my version at any rate :)

As many of my readers know, I alternate between menage stories and MF ones. What can I say, I love writing about both kinds of romances. In my newest story, I stuck with a single man and woman, or should I say Demon and Witch. lol. I've called this new series, Welcome To Hell. It's based off the paranormal world I created in Princess Of Hell, a trilogy of books that kept adding men to the relationship lol.

In celebration of my new series (which at one point will have a menage!!!) I'm going to give away the last book in my Princess trilogy, Hell's Revenge (MfMM) PLUS the first book in my Welcome To Hell one, A Demon And His Witch.

<

Click the pics for the HOT excerpts ;p And leave a comment with your email to enter the draw to win both copies!

11 comments:

Joanne said...

Great covers and excerpts. Congrats on the new series.These books sound fantastic. Can't wait to read them.

e.balinski(at)att(dot)net

Kiru Taye said...

Oh, wow! Love the covers and excerpts. I'd love certainly want to get my hands on both books.

kiru dot taye at yahoo dot com

K. S. Welbourn said...

Sounds like the new series is a must read!

jlwilliams21 said...

I loved the princess of hell series and was hoping we would get to visit again! Love the cover and know I will love the book, I love all your books!
Jlwilliams21 at hotmail . Com

flchen1 said...

Thanks for the happy Friday pick-me-up, Eve! Woohoo!

f dot chen at comcast dot net

suzi1811 said...

Lol, the excerpts were so funny! You almost feel sorry for Lucifer!
suzi1811 (at) fsmail (dot) net

elaing8 said...

Thank you for the chance to win these.
Congrats on the new series. Sounds really good.
elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

June M. said...

I can't wait to read this new book! I loved the Princess trilogy and know A DEMON AND HIS WITCH will be sexy & fun. Congrats ont he new release & series.

*Btw, I already have Hell's Revenge but would love to be entered for AD&HW

manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com

booklover0226 said...

I have read some of Eve Langalis' works and really enjoyed them. I look forward in reading more.

Thanks,
Tracey D
booklover0226 at gmail dot com

Kanya said...

Hi Eve,
Congrats on your new release! Please count me in for the giveaway! If I win, I already have Hell's Revenge (and it's awesome!), so please give it to another lucky girl!
Thanks!
Kanya ;)
kanyachhetATyahooDOTca

Eve Langlais said...

How nice to see so many of you vying for my version of Hell lol.
I drew from the pool of comments, and ....
Comment number one, you WIN!
Check your email Joanne for your copies :)
And to everyone one else, thank you for commenting and happy reading.