Thursday, July 12, 2012

Cover Reveal: UNLEASHING THE RECEPTIONIST

This has been a CRAZY summer! We've had nonstop guests, loads of them -- 18 for a camping trip this past weekend. I've had no time to write and barely a moment to fire off a sporadic Tweet. Tonight is the only night my honey and I have alone together for the next week, and I just realized I have a blog post due. So I hope you'll understand and forgive me if I keep it simple ... but super-exciting.

COVER REVEAL drumroll please ...

I haven't even posted this on my own blog yet, or Facebook, or Twitter. You're the first to see the brand-new, just finalized cover of the third book in my Receptionist series, UNLEASHING THE RECEPTIONIST. Ta-da!!


I'd love to hear what you think! And now it's back to my sweetie. ;-)

Lots of summer love to you all!

Juniper

Juniper Bell's next release is UNLEASHING THE RECEPTIONIST, due out on October 30 from Samhain Publishing. 


4 comments:

SusieJ said...

Oh, I love this series and that is one hot cover!
Hugs xx

REGINA ROSS said...

Very Hot Cover:)

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Ooo la la! Another series that's new to me going on my to-read list!!

tammy ramey said...

Juniper,
the cover is Gorgeous!

tammy ramey
trvlagnt1t@yahoo.com