Monday, July 9, 2012

Release Day!!!

     In all the excitement today, I almost forgot it's my day to blog! What's the excitement you might ask?

Today is Protect and Fur's release day! (There are two large excerpts on the website, follow the link).


     Craig Walker is an OPP (Ontario Provincial Police) officer and Aiden O'Reilly is a Guardian. (A paranormal law enforcer). Both of them live to "protect and serve" but in different ways.
Brenna Roberts thought she found her True Mate when she met Aiden O’Reilly, but he left her with a shattered heart. She comes home to hide but carries her bitter anger like a badge to keep everyone away.
Asked to keep an eye on Brenna, Officer Craig Walker has kept his distance but can’t resist her. He knows that she is his mate but he has spent a lifetime suppressing the wolf inside him. How can she accept him when he can’t accept himself?
In order to keep Brenna safe, Aiden had to make her believe that he didn’t care. Now his past is about to catch up with him, threatening the future peace and lives of everyone in Ecstasy Lake.
It’s going to take the three of them watching out for each other to save their home and force them to acknowledge that fact that they can’t live apart.



     I always create a simple collage of the characters when I'm working on a book. I use it as my background so every time I turn on the computer, my brain kicks in. This was my visual inspiration while I was working on Protect and Fur (Yes, I have a Jason Statham crush LOL)




     Another exciting bit of news is that the first book in my 3xtasy Lake series, Caress of Fur is discounted to 99 cents! (but only for a limited time!)


     Mai isn’t impressed when she discovers her friend has set her up on a surprise blind date, but a bad date is the least of her worries. She is about to discover that humans aren’t the only predators walking the streets of Toronto. Now, Mai faces two choices—returning to her safe world alone or standing up to not one but two of the most dominant men she has ever met.
     Twin werewolves, Vencel and Gaspar, escaped their war-torn homeland and discovered a new home in the wilds of Algonquin Park. They never expected to find their mate in a fragile, human woman. Convincing her of their true natures proves harder than they anticipated, especially now that an old enemy has found them and is threatening to destroy their new home and family.

     
     Also the sixth book in this series, Surrounded by Fur will be released on August 17th!! That will be the story about River Reynard and the McNamara brothers who own the Big Bear Brewery!! 
     How about you? Any exciting news you want to share?? 

4 comments:

Susan W. said...

Jason Statham. Nice! I'm going to pick up the first book so I can start this series.

SusieJ said...

New book downloaded and ready to read! I love this series...:)
Hugs xx

Corinne Davies said...

Susan W I could't agree more and I hope you enjoy them.

Thank you Susie!! You made my day :)

Luna Wildwood said...

awesome read! I totally adore this series. One day I have to get up to Algonquin Park and do a search for my own shifter in the forest LOL