Monday, October 22, 2012

I finally got a mailing list!

One of the most common questions I get right after, 'When is the next book coming out?' is 'Where can I sign up for your mailing list?' It seems there are readers out there that want to be notified when I have new works release. So, I finally took the plunge and set up an email newsletter.

Here's the link to sign up - Click Here .

Been burned in the past with spam? Here's my promise.

I promise to only use the newsletter to send you notices about new releases. Nothing else. I won't be telling you about every contest or giveaway happening. I won't be passing along dirty jokes or naughty pics. I won't use it to tell you about my author friends, or what I ate for breakfast.

The only thing this newsletter will do is tell you when a new book comes out and give you the links to buy it.

Sound good? Then Click Here sign up and never miss a hot new story by yours truly again! lol.

Thanks

Eve

PS. For those wondering, the next story coming up is Human and Freakn', a hot MFM set in the jungle releasing in late November. If you're in the mood for some steamy loving, shifter style...you won't want to miss it!

3 comments:

SusieJ said...

Thanks for this...I've signed up!!
Hugs xx

Eve Langlais said...

Thanks, Susie :)

June M. said...

Signed up! Oh, you can send pictures of hot guys to me ;) LOL