Saturday, December 22, 2012

Greetings! by Lily Harlem

Happy Christmas everyone, I hope the holiday season is going well and the festive spirit is with you.


There's lots going on at the moment, so here is a quick round up if you want to enter some contests or grab yourself some free goodies.

If you haven't already been over to the Smutters Advent Calendar, then make sure you pay a visit and see what treats are in store. The 23rd of Dec is my turn to give a free gift, I won't spoil the surprise but if you like sporty heroes who also happen to be English you'll be in for a treat :-)



Also hook yourself up with Blissemas and you could win a Kindle Fire. Click below to find out more.



Put a date in your diary as between the 25th and 29th of December MORE, a sexy, spanking co-author I've written with the fabulous Natalie Dae is free on Kindle. 



More is a little unusual as its written in the second person which gives it an voyeuristic feel. There are also a ton of bonus chapters from other books at the end. Including Natalie and I's newest co-author ANYTHING FOR HIM out this week at Mischief, Harper Collins.





Just how far will one woman go to fulfil her fantasies?

I prefer to chase the news, not be the news. But when the delectable Liuz, with his uncannily accurate perception of my secret desires weaved its way into my life, it wasn’t long before I was in way too deep, submerged and intoxicated with a passion I was afraid was more than I could handle.

Or was it? Because although my heart was overwhelmed with feelings I had no resistance against, and while my deceitful body was consumed by a burning passion, I still had a plan. A plan I prayed would keep me afloat as I was pushed to the very edge of my limits, while the journey got tougher than even my wildest flights of fantasy could have imagined.

I claimed him and I felt that he was rightfully mine. My heart simply couldn’t beat without a permanent connection between our hearts, minds and bodies. Losing was not an option, not when my sanity depended on winning him.

Because I would, quite literally, do anything for him.






If you enjoy hanging out on Goodreads, check out the group Erotic Enchants. There's always something going on there, with lots of prizes and fellow readers to chat to. I read as much as I write so I enjoy popping in to say hi and seeing what books everyone is talking about.

If you didn't grab yourself a copy of Passionate Cooks last month, don't worry, its still FREE.




And if you are hoping for an e-reader for Christmas, then check out the free books at Total-E-Bound and ARE. They give you a taste of an author's voice without you having to dip into your pocket.

Also, I have been keeping a project very quiet, but as of today I'm allowed to talk about it. It's been a very exciting and unusual and if you hit the blog button below you'll find out the juicy details, and be in with a chance to win a £50 Total-E-Bound voucher!





If you haven't popped over to Ellora's Cave recently they have a beautiful new website. And to celebrate they are holding a month long contest with some seriously cool prizes including a Lenovo Think Pad!





AND, if all that isn't enough to keep you busy, you still have a few days to grab not one but two FREE anthologies published by LoveHoney - a UK based online sex store - one of which TAKE YOUR PARTNER has three of my stories included. Click the cover below to find out all the details.





I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and I look forward to catching up with you all in the New Year. Eat, drink, read and be merry :-)

Lily x

Oh, and if you're looking for Holiday themed stories - I have 2!





Bridget's always been a good girl hoping for the perfect Christmas present, but it's not until her dirty desires are exposed in a very public dream that she gets the ultimate dirty treat to rock her festive season.




All my life I’ve been the quiet bookworm, the office mouse. It hasn’t bothered me. Immersing myself in erotic novels has kept me wriggling on the edge of my seat at work and firmly entrenched in my own fantasy world at night.Though one thing is bothering me—my damn virginity. If only I could find a sexy bedroom expert to introduce me to the delights of having a lover. Someone handsome and charming, who can rival the hunky alpha males in my books. I have a very vivid, very well-fed imagination—he’ll have to keep up.Then, one bitterly cold night, thanks to a devious, conniving, so-called friend, the perfect opportunity to rid myself of this pesky virginity problem comes along. Before I know it, the heroes in my novels have come alive in the person of Shane Galloway, who’s pleasuring me with every trick in the book and wheedling into my heart in the hottest ways possible.



No comments: