Thursday, January 31, 2013

Coming Soon In French

So the coolest thing happened recently. A French publisher, Milady, has decided to publish the first two Freakn' books in French. Isn't that like totally cool? They're looking to launch the French editions in paperback and ebook by July in France, Quebec and other places French books are sold. I can't wait to see it! This will be my first translation of my work and I'll admit, it is exciting. Although, I do have to admit to wondering how the humor will translate. Fingers crossed they can keep the upbeat vibe. It also means I'll have to plan a visit to a Montreal book store so I can take a picture of my first ever books on shelves. It's kind of ironic that my dream of being in a bookstore will happen with a French edition first, lol. But, c'est la vie!

No comments: