Monday, February 18, 2013

Would You Rather? Menage Edition

Happy Monday Menage-a-holics! As you may know, I'm a huge fan of games. Well recently, I was at a store and saw the game Would You Rather? on the clearance rack. Immediately, my mind went to the gutter. I was like, "Ooohhh...I could so pervert that game." (Cue the dark, sinister chuckles)

Of course, I couldn't keep my idea to myself. Yep, I am a bit of a yapper. Not that you couldn't tell or anything. So I just had to call my personal assistant Tina about the Special Menage Edition of Would You Rather? And we ended up having one of our side-splitting chats about possible categories. Then we added in our friend Luna. After that, things went crazy and a little bit kooky. But in the end, the Twisted Trio (yep, that's our dorky name) came up with this list.

Since I'm blogging here at When One Is Not Enough today, I figured you all might appreciate playing our game. If you do, you could win an ARC of my next release, Bound by Love's Gravity. (More information below)


Would you rather have a menage with...

Stefan & Damon Salvatore or Sam & Dean Winchester?
To be bitten or have your cakehole plugged?

Kenny Chesney & Tim Mcgraw or Adam Levine & Blake Shelton?
To play with the Brothers Under The Sun or play on the ultimate team? Remember, X marks the spot.

Nick & Aaron Carter or Drew & Nick Lachey?
Do you like dirty blonds or pretty boy brunettes?

Batman & Robin or The Green Hornet & Kato?
Wanna ride on the joy stick in the Batmobile or relax in the back of Black Beauty?

Chris & Liam Hemsworth or Joseph & Ralph Fiennes?
Do you like boys from down under or British thespians?

George Clooney & Brad Pitt or Ben Affleck & Matt Damon?
Which 'Sexiest Man Alive' sandwich would you like to order?

Robin Williams & Billy Crystal or Adam Sandler & Rob Schneider?
Who do you want to tickle your funny bone?

Neil Patrick Harris & David Burtka or John Barrowman & Scott Gill?
Do you dig the doctor or crave the captain?

Harry Potter & Ronald Weasley or Edward Cullen & Jacob Black?
Do you lust after long wood or sparkles & fur?

Alyson Hanigan & Alexis Denisof or Sarah Michelle Gellar & Freddie Prinze Jr.?
The Good Witch or The Chosen One?

Now, here's where the Bound by Love's Gravity ARC giveaway comes in to play. Just leave a comment with the name of two (or more) men you would love to get in between...and your email. On Wednesday, I will take all the commenters' names and pick one at random. So, may the best Menage-a-holic win...

XOXOXO,
-Mia

15 comments:

CaroleDee said...

I had to put a little thought into this, but I'm going for a music menage!
Trent Reznor(Nine Inch Nails) and Corey Taylor(singer from Slipknot/Stone Sour. If you haven't seen him without the mask look him up!)

yum.......................... :)

Lisa G said...

These are great! My two choices would be Hugh Jackman and Chris Hemsworth, a hero sandwich.

Lisa G said...

I left off my email. It's lisaguertin at yahoo.com.

lisacarlton said...

Well....this is harder than I thought...if I was going to have a nenage hell I'm going to make it good...I don't just want 2 let's go for 4....do here it is....Henry Cavill and Damon Salvatore,Channing Tatum and Chris Hemsworth....mmmmm sounds yummy....all kinds of different types and personality...and my email is lcrk@hotmail.com

lisacarlton said...

And obviously ...me thinking about this foursome made forget how to spell lol

CaroleDee said...

Wow, I guess I started daydreaming while I was writing my comment b/c I forgot my e-mail too. LOL.

winkipinki1134(at)hotmail(dot)com

Joanne said...

How about Manu Bennett and Dustin Claire? Yum! That would be a hot, sexy hero sandwich.

e.balinski(at)att(sdot)net

MiaAshlinn said...

CarolDee – I am going to have to look him up. I haven’t seen him without his mask! But I love the music ménage. :)

Lisa G – Holy smokes Batman. That would be a hot ménage. :)

Lisa Carlton – Hahaha. I could make a comment about you saying, ‘hard,’ but I will refrain. :P

p.s. The more, the merrier. Four sounds like a good number to me, especially with the ones you chose!

Joanne – I’m not familiar with Manu Bennett and Dustin Claire, but I will be checking them out soon. :)

Thank you guys for coming and playing. I was so happy to have you. :)

5520a6ea-081c-11e2-9c03-000bcdcb5194 said...

I'm going to mix my vampire lore and go with the (wet)Dream team of Alexander Skarsgard and Ian Somerhalder. Tall Norwegian god and sexy southern gentleman. It's a win, win, win for this girl.

Melanie.gaudet.grossi@gmail.com

June M. said...

I am going to go with cops & firemen...Shemar Moore (from Criminal Minds) and Taylor Kinney (from Chicago Fire). Both very sexy guys :)

June M. said...

Much like most of the others, got to fantasizing and forgot my email:
manning_J2004 at yahoo dot com

SusanR said...

THis is a no brainer for me - I already had my pair picked out. *grin*

Pitbull and Enrique Iglesies

YUM!

MiaAshlinn said...

Melanie, there’s nothing wrong with mixing vampire lore, especially when you’re planning a menage with Alexander and Ian. Shew, that would be a smoking hot menage. Yum!

June, I have a huge thing for Shemar Moore. He is delicious with a capital “D.”

Ohhh, Susan. Menage then music. I think that would be quite lovely. :)

MiaAshlinn said...

Today is Wednesday. That means that it is time to announce the winner. Give me a drum roll please...Lisa Carlton! Congrats! :)

Lisa Carlton said...

Thank you so much Mia you made my week.....and now that I have chosen my 4 sexy men I can't stop my imagination from running wild ;)