Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ta-Da! It's the Big Blurb Reveal...

Hi all you magnificent menage lovers! Today, I'm doing it. I'm going for it. I'm revealing the blurb for Luscious Beginnings. Yes, I know it's not scheduled to release for another twenty-seven days. But since I sent in the edits yesterday, I was in the mood to celebrate. And what better way for me to celebrate than to share a little something-something with you guys? So Tada! Here it is...

Luscious Beginnings

(Love in Luscious, Kansas Book 1)


Sometimes what a person wants most has been standing in front of them all along.

Four months ago, an eye-opening discovery drove Sam Carrington away from his best friends, Brett Monroe and Ethan Bartlett. Now he’s beginning his new life in Luscious, Kansas. But still, he longs for the men he loves.

Brett and Ethan were shattered when Sam vanished. Every day since his disappearance has been devoted to finding him. However, their search is in vain because two of Sam’s powerful friends made sure he was impossible to find.

After Sam is stabbed while protecting a friend, he shuts everyone around him out. Concerned for his emotional wellbeing, one of his protectors turns to Brett and Ethan for help. Once the men know where Sam is, they’ll do whatever it takes to get him back. Only their journey won’t be easy. And the path they must take will lead them to either a luscious beginning or a heartbreaking end.

 
There you have it...the blurb for Luscious Beginnings. I hope it was as good for you to read as it was for me to share. Now let the countdown to June 17th commence...

Love and cherries,
-Mia

3 comments:

Cherie Clark said...

Yippee i will be marking down the days so ducking excited.

RoseRaven said...

I have been waiting for this one. Can't wait.

Lisa Carlton said...

It is marked on my calendar....I can't wait to start this adventure