Saturday, June 1, 2013

Mia Ashlinn and Chloe Lang's Menage Madness

Hi all you menage-a-licious people out there. It's Mia Ashlinn here with Chloe Lang. We just wanted to let you all know that in honor of our books releasing so closely together, we will be running a dual contest from this coming Monday, June 3rd, through Sunday, June 9th. If you would like more information or to join in the fun, please click the Widget below.


Coming Soon!


Mastered by Mavericks by Chloe Lang
Doms of Destiny, Colorado Book 3
Releases on June 10, 2013


Luscious Beginnings by Mia Ashlinn
Love in Luscious, Kansas Book 1
Releases on June 17, 2013

Good luck to you all and may the best menage-a-holic win!

Sincerely,
Mia and Chloe

9 comments:

SusieJ said...

Looking forward to this...already have "Mastered" on pre-order..:)
Hugs to the pair of you. xx

Cherie Clark said...

So excited I love Mia's books and loved Chloe's Wilde series

Tracey Reid said...

Awesome Giveaway!! Thanks!!

Lisa Carlton said...

Loving the two of you girls together....can't wait to continue on with both series....can't get enough if them

Veronica said...

Well slap me silly. ;) I love discovering new authors and books to become obsessed over and these look like they will give me hours of reading entertainment.

Susan W. said...

Love Mia's book and Chloe is a new to me author that I'm looking forward to reading her stories!

Laura Evans said...

AWESOME a CONTEST. Pick me Pick me lol

Diana Merritt said...

Great contest ladies!! Hopefully I can add this gift card to the one I just won from Rebecca Joyce!

Sheri Vidal said...

I'm looking forward to reading these from two of my favorite authors!