Saturday, July 13, 2013

Now in French!

I am super excited today because two of my books, Delicate Freakn' Flower and Jealous and Freakn', are being released in FRENCH! Cool eh?! I count myself very lucky to have well respected and established french publisher, Milady, in charge of the translation, and from what I can tell, they've done a marvelous job. Even more wicked, my French books will be in actual bookstores. Now if only I could get the English versions on shelves lol. But enough of that. For my French readers, both in Canada and abroad, here's a link to the covers and blurbs, as well as some buy links. Happy reading :)  
Click For More Info
Naomi + Ethan + Javier
Jamais Deux Sans Trois
Coming July 12th, 2013
Click For More Info
Francine + Mitchell + Alejandro
Jamais Deux Sans Trois
Coming July 12th, 2013

1 comment:

June M. said...

Congrats! Now even more people can love these great stories!!!