Tuesday, August 20, 2013

You need to come to Tennessee!

Because I want to meet YOU! I'm flying in from Ottawa, Canada to Lebanon, TN for the first ever indie romance convention. I'm going to be giving away books, signing stuff (even body parts if you insist lol), and giving away some awesome swag. Those attending my special reader events will also get a special gift! So what are you waiting for?!!!? It's October 4th and 5th, 2013, in Lebanon, TN, just outside of Nashville. You need to register NOW, and plan to have a wicked time chatting it up with me, playing games and just having a good freakn' time. Here's the links to the things you need: Once registered be sure to email and sign up for my Reader Fun Time Events: indieromcon@gmail.com
  • Win, Lose or Draw ! I am one of four authors sponsoring. Each of us will have 25 readers to play with. You get to choose the author you want. Eve Langlais, Angela Brown, Amy Kessler or Heather Allen
  • Q&A Cupcake Roundtable with Eve Langlais for 30 attendees. Ask me questions, gossip, giggle...while eating cupcakes.
All other workshops and events, including the book signing (where I will give away a limited number of paperbacks and swag), are yours to enjoy with your registration. You can even just lurk or chat it up with some of the hottest names in Indie Romance. Oh, and all attending readers will go home with a swag bag filled with goodies. Still need convincing, here's a list of attending Authors So please sign up and come! It's sure to be lots of fun. Can't wait to meet you :)

No comments: